Monday, October 16, 2017

Hi Everyone!!!

Our BOOtique for Lori was a fabulous success!  
My heartfelt gratitude to everyone 
who made and donated items!
Mary Engelbreit
Stephen Brown
Jenn from Noodle & Lou
Crystal Sloane
Jone Hallmark
Lori Seibert
Robin Sears
Charlotte Lyons
Loretta Marvel
Melinda Dyer Martin
Carol Schmitt
Leslie Schucker
Jeanette Stewart
Pamala Newberry
Margie Bardwell
Audrey Aims
Pat Schildknecht
Carol Turner
Sarah Ogren
Suz Davis
Carrie Proulx
Mary Stanley
Amy Taylor
Kelly Henderson
Elizabeth Barnett
and me, Lucy Tracy
You are all wonderfully creative women.


I do have some remaining
BOOtique For Lori 
items to list for sale.
Proceeds from any items sold 
will continue to go to Lori.

Items will be sold on a first response basis...
In an email to me...
Thimbleart@aol.com
with your PayPal address
and mailing address.


If the item has a number...

please specify

I will invoice you after items are shipped...

so you pay actual postage!
Items will be shipped within 48 hours!

If you are local...

you can pick up
or 
I will deliver.

Please pay invoices within 24 hours...

so I can send Lori a check by
Tuesday, October 24.

Items for sale will be available from 
10/16-10/23...
Or until sold out.

The BOOtique for Lori 
will officially end on 
10/23/2017.

Thank you all!!
Lori feels the LOVE!!

XO, Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment