Friday, October 13, 2017

Hi Everyone!!!

Our BOOtique for Lori was a fabulous success!  
My heartfelt gratitude to everyone 
who participated!
I will be more specific about my "thank you's" 
...after I get some sleep!
I am exhausted...in a warm fuzzy way...
But...life goes on.
I need to be at an Early Childhood Workshop
At 7:30 AM tomorrow!

I do have some BOOtique For Lori 
items to list for sale.
Proceeds from any items sold 
will continue to go to Lori.
I will photograph everything and 
POST THEM HERE
*Monday evening...at 7:00PM...Chicago time.*

Items will be sold on a first response basis...
In an email to me with your PayPal address.
Thimbleart@aol.com
Items for sale will be available from 
10/16-10/23...
Or until sold out.
The BOOtique for Lori will officially end on 10/23/2017.


Thank you all!!
We felt the LOVE for Lori today!!

XO, Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment