Thursday, October 12, 2017

BOOtique For Lori!!!
was
Friday...the 13th!!


My fellow crafting friend,
Lori Brown,
recently lost her home due
to devastation of
Hurricane Harvey.

One way I can help Lori and her family
is to make cute things.

My 2017 HaLLowEEn BOOtique 
has been dedicated 
to Lori and her family.

ALL of the income from the 
BOOtique
will go to Lori.

World famous artist,
Mary Engelbreit,
is also a friend of Lori's.
Mary has generously donated
a delightful original 5x7 drawing. 
I have decided that we will have an 
auction for the drawing. 
The auction is now complete!

Many of my artist  friends
have donated items for the sale!
Jenn of Noodle and Lou
Laura Ravenna of Mom's Enterprises
Robin Sears
Jone Hallmark
Lori Siebert
Sarah Ogren Studios
Carol Schmitt
Jeanette Stewart
Carol Turner
Pamela Newberry
Margie Bardwell
Charlotte Lyons
Melinda Dyer Martin
Carrie Proulx...Cricket Wood Prims
Loretta Marvel

and others.


Any treasures left after the 
BOOtique
will be sold here on 
Monday, October 16
at 7:00 PM Chicago time!

All of the treasures I made 
are handmade
by me!
No decals!
Smoke free studio.

XO, 
Lucy 

Questions...




Lucy...Thimbleart@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment