Thursday, July 12, 2012

I Finished My Beetle Car Sampler!!!!

Hi Friends!

I did it!  
I finished my Beetle Car Sampler!
The one I started at the Mary Engelbreit Home Companion Workshop!  
It was so fun to make and I think it turned out super cute!  :) 

 After stitching all the fabric squares on the car shape...
and adding the charms...
I cut around the car and stitched it to red polka dot fabric...
actually a kitchen towel from Crate and Barrel!  
I used black and white beads to border the car.
The sampler is now in a white shadow box....
along with a Beetle Car Thimbleart I created...
a cute teeny tiny Beetle Car ornament...
and a LUCY Pez dispenser.  
So FUN!

Now, in between painting...
switching rooms around...
making a Roman Shade for the new TV room...
and having lunch with friends while we are on summer vacation...
I plan on starting my "Summer" shadow box.

On Monday, July 23...
I'll have a sign-up for my Shadow Box Workshop!!
Details to come within the week!  
The workshop will be on Saturday, August 18!
I hope some of you can come!
Space will be very limited.

XO, Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment