Monday, September 7, 2015

Hi Girls...

Happy Labor Day!!!


"All For The Love of Handcraft"
is meeting 
THIS Thursday, September 10
12:30-5:00ish
At my house!
Locals are welcome!


Cost...FREE!


**Bring your own hand crafts to work on**
Scrapbook...Paint...Stitch...Whatever
**And your favorite scissors!**
or
Begin your own charming Embroidery Sampler.
I have Beginner embroidery kits. 
They are available for sale...$15 each
I am thinking you can begin a sampler...
and use it to embellish 
the front of the canvas bag...
included in the kit.

I will be working

on tags I am passing out
at the next Vermont weekend!


Space is limited.
Please let me know if you want to come!
Thimbleart@aol.com
847-729-1583

Questions?  Thimbleart@aol.com

InstaGram Hashtag...
#ForTheLoveOfHandwork


XO, Lucy



P.S...
I am attending the 
September 24-27 
Meleen & Charlotte Vermont Getaway!
I know there are openings
if anyone wants to join me.
Details on 
Charlotte Lyons..."House Wren Studio"
Facebook page.




No comments:

Post a Comment