Monday, August 17, 2015

Hi Girls...


Our final 
"All For The Love of Handcraft"
get-together for the Summer is
tomorrow, Tuesday
August 18th
12:30-5:00
At my house!
Locals know how to find me!

I am stitching tomorrow...

or maybe painting the 
letters I purchased at
Land of Nod.

I'm not sure what
Carol's project 
is for the day.
I know she is bringing a yummy treat!!

We will be discussing our
All For The Love Of Handwork
schedule for the
school year.  :)

Cost...FREE!


**Bring your own hand crafts to work on**
Scrapbook...Paint...Stitch...Whatever
**And your favorite scissors!**
or
Begin your own charming Embroidery Sampler.
I have 3 beginner embroidery kits. 
They are available for sale...$15 each
I am thinking you can begin a sampler...
and use it to embellish 
the front of the canvas bag...
included in the kit.

Space is limited.
Please let me know if you want to come!
Thimbleart@aol.com
847-729-1583

Questions?  Thimbleart@aol.com

InstaGram Hashtag...
#ForTheLoveOfHandwork



XO, Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment