Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy August...well errr..almost September!

Public school has started!
Preschool home visits are soon!
This year I will be teaching T3's and 3!!
Let the FUN begin!

Summer has been lovely...
enough rain to keep things green.
Enough warm days to get to the pool.
Enough clear days that I could...
stain the deck railings!

I've had lots of fun playing around 
on InstaGram...  
Making friends and
Being inspired!

I've been painting lots lately!
I'm hosting my BOOtique early this year!
Very early...
next week...in fact.
I will be busy in September and October
with school and another niece's wedding.

My BOOtique will be all 
Halloween treasures!

I will be posting photos of items for sale on
FRIDAY... August 30!

For you locals...
BOOtique Open House
My Home
Thursday...August 29
1:00-4:00

Questions?
Email me at...
Thimbleart@aol.com

XO, Lucy


No comments:

Post a Comment