Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas Friends!!!

Hi Friends!

I hope you are all having FUN...
getting ready for Christmas!

I LOVE to transform our little home
into a wonderland for Christmas!

Here are some photos for you to enjoy!
Maybe you will feel inspired!

I have one whole room FULL of...
Mary Engelbreit treasures!
I LOVE ME's work...
especially at Christmas!

Someone shared a nasty virus with me!
So while others are out shopping...
and enjoying holiday outings...
I am home...
drinking hot tea...
and a little medicinal warm mulled wine.  ;)

One of my little preschool friends
gave me a box of
Trader Joe's Cocoa Truffles!
That is one treat that is still tasting good...
even with this nasty virus!

My shopping and gift making
is not complete...
but...
there is always tomorrow!

My wish for you all is to enjoy
a safe Christmas season...
full of LOVE and holiday cheer!
May all of your wishes come true!

XO, Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment