Monday, August 6, 2012


Hi Friends,

My Shadow Box Workshop is TOMORROW...
Saturday, August 18!
I have room for one or two more guests...
Email me ASAP...before 9 AM tomorrow...
if you would like to join us!
Details below...

I finished another FUN Shadow Box!  
This one has a Halloween theme.
Enjoy the photos!

My Shadow Box Workshop is scheduled for...
Saturday, August 18!

There are a few spaces left...so...
think about giving your children  
quality time with Daddy before school starts...
and come to my craft room and play! 
Those of you who know me
know I LOVE to craft!
I have an excess of craft materials
and it's time to share!
What better way than to host a workshop!
WHO?
Women who LOVE to create!
Sorry...no children please.
WHAT?
We will be making SHADOW BOXES!
Your choice...your theme!
Ideas...Seasons, Holidays, Hobbies, Collections,
New Baby, Vacations, Family Events.
You name it...the ideas are limitless!
I have two types of Shadow Boxes to choose from...
One Shadow Box per Registered Attendee.
Both are Jim Holtz  "Configurations" Boxes.
Shadow Box #1...
5.75"x10.75"...2" deep...9 Compartments
Shadow Box #1 has a Plexiglas cover. 
Shadow Box #2...
11.50"x16"...3/4" deep...21 Compartments
WHEN?
Saturday, August 18, 2012
TIME?
All day...9:00-5:00
Lunch Break...12:30ish
WHERE?
In my craft room!
I'll be helping with ideas and crafting!
Glenview, Illinois
Details given after you Register.
MATERIALS?
I have tons of stuff...
Paint, Glitter, Ribbon, Beads,
Charms, Scrapbook Paper and Trim,
Teeny Tiny Treasures, etc!
Hot Glue
Cricut Machine
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO PROVIDE?
Scrapbook Adhesive...double sided...on SALE at Michaels this week!
Tacky Glue
Scissors
Tiny Treasures of your own...
based on the theme you choose.
I am happy to pre-paint your Shadow Box.
They do not have to be painted...
but it is a fun look!
REGISTRATION?
The cost for the day is $40
Maximum workshop size is 12 adults. 
Email me at Thimbleart@aol.com to reserve your spot!
Please specify which Shadow Box you prefer.
Please let me know your theme and colors.
Interested in a Custom Shadow Box...
complete and ready to display...
created by me?
I am accepting a limited number of orders 
for Custom Shadow Boxes...$50 each.
Email Lucy at Thimbleart@aol.com 
to reserve your spot today!  
XO, Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment