Friday, October 21, 2011

Hi Friends!

Happy weekend...and what beautiful weather we have...so far!
Busy times...Open House at school last night...so much fun...but a little like being a hostess at a HUGE party!
I'm just about to close my BOOtique for the season...washing out my orange paint brush. I painted a large, dried gourd to sell...BUT...I just can't! He was sitting on my craft table as I was painting other items. Sitting there...just staring at me! We've grown quite attached! So...he's going to be staying with me. :) I have more large gourds, so I may paint more next Halloween season...then again...maybe not. http://lucysbootique.blogspot.com

My "Lucy's Holiday Treasures" Blog will start on December 1, 2011. I'll have lots of ornaments and other "winter" items...
http://lucysholidaytreasures.blogspot.com

Mary Engelbreit is still looking for people to attend her workshop in November. She is even adding a mini ME store into the mix...that and she is decorating her workshop for the holidays. I am SO tempted to go again! I must resist temptation and wait for the next workshop next summer.

XO, Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment