Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hi Friends!

Busy...busy...busy...the story of my life...I LOVE it!

I've been busy painting more items for my BOOtique...http://lucysbootique.blogspot.com

Right now I'm working on some CUTE skeleton gourds...and a big pumpkin gourd with a witches hat...and my newest Halloween thimble art design.

I'm also busy teaching preschool...LOVE...LOVE...LOVE those little ones! We are getting ready for Open House next week!

I've also been super busy on the weekends. Champaign two weeks ago...GO Illini! Last weekend I had a lovely time in Lake Geneva, WI with 6 of the teachers from preschool...Laugh-A-Polusa!!

I usually find some time on the weekends to shop with my good friend, Mary. We used to love shopping at craft malls...which no longer exist. We still go to craft fairs but are becoming more disappointed at the knock off items being sold. I much prefer handmade, creative treasures...unless...of course...it is a Mary Engelbreit treasure.

I'm off to school. Chicago is having FABULOUS weather right now!! Enjoy!

XO, Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment