Saturday, February 6, 2016

Charmed Hearts!

Hi Friends!!

As many of you know, 
my sister, Cathy,
had a successful heart transplant
in June of 2013.

This June...2016,
Cathy will participate in the
Transplant Games of America
in Cleveland, Ohio!
Cathy plans on swimming
some events in the
70+ age group category.

I will attend in support of both
Cathy and her late son, Matt.
Matt passed away suddenly in 
2001 at just 30 years old.
Matt's corneas gave the gift of sight 
to someone in need.

At the TGA
there will be a 
"Quilt Pinning Ceremony".
I will be making two quilt squares.
One for Cathy and one for Matt.
The squares will be sewn into the
TGA quilt after the games. 

I am selling my handmade
Charmed Heart Samplers
to raise funds for our trip.

Each treasure has a 
stretched canvas base.
Added to that a felt heart
with patchwork fabric pieces.
Finally, embellished with charms.

Some Charmed Hearts stand alone.
Some Charmed Hearts hang.

Details for each are on their photo.
All treasures are
 handmade by me!
No decals!
Smoke free studio.

Please email me at
Thimbleart@aol.com
to place an order.


Locals...
 I can drop off.
Cash or check.


Non-locals...
I will invoice you via Paypal
after I ship!
That means you pay actual shipping cost.
I trust that all invoices
will be paid within 24 hours.

XO, 
Lucy 

Questions...


Email...Thimbleart@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment