Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas Is Almost Here!!!

Hi Friends!!

Do you need a last minute 
House Warming gift?
My little house ornaments or signs
are be perfect!

I also have a very limited number 
of other treasures available.

Remember...
snowmen like to stay out all winter! 

*Only One of my House signs Left!*
I have one of my house signs left.
The sign is $30.
Free shipping on this item only.
The $30 is a fundraiser for Thimble.
Thimble is a little Angora goat...
one of menagerie at 
Wing and a Prayer Farm.
I visit the farm when I go
on my crafting trips to Vermont.
I met Thimble when she was
a newborn last Fall. 
Thimble has amassed medical 
expenses from a illness she suffered.

All treasures are handmade
by me!
No decals!
Smoke free studio.

Please email me at
Thimbleart@aol.com
to put in any requests.

Locals...
We can meet for delivery
or I can drop off.
Cash or check.

Non-locals...
I will invoice you via Paypal
after I ship!
That means you pay actual shipping cost.
I trust that all invoices
will be paid within 24 hours.

XO, 
Lucy 

Questions...


Email...Thimbleart@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment