Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's almost the season of LOVE!

Hi friends!

I love the month of February!
Cold, crisp air!
Snow...hopefully!

February is full of red, pink, turquoise, 
white and lavender!
Not to mention all that GLITTER!

I collect many treasures!
Among my favorite collections...
SNOWMEN!
I particularly love my Ravenna snowmen...
Mom's Enterprises...
The Ravenna Family...
Elmhurst, Illinois

We are back in preschool after 
our winter break...FUN!
I just wish it would SNOW...for the little ones.
They love to sled in our play yard!

While limited, I have found some time to paint.
My Valentine Thimbleart 
can be ordered at any time.
I also have Snowmen Thimbleart...
available now!
Just email me at Thimbleart@aol.com

On February 3 or 4...
I will post photos of Valentine Crafts 
I have created...
for you to purchase.  :)

Enjoy the photos of some of my Valentine treasures!

XO, Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment