Friday, October 26, 2012

A FUN afternoon...

Hi Friends!

My friend, Carol, came over to craft today!
Carol and I are both preschool teachers
who enjoy dabbling in crafts! 
Together we traveled to...
the Mary Engelbreit Home Companion Workshop
in June of 2012.  
What a FUN trip we had!

Today we made Pumpkin Houses...of sorts!  
Out came the paints, brushes, glue guns, and stuff!
Let's not forget the chocolate covered almonds... ;)

We started with fake pumpkins.
Carol was originally going to use a fresh pumpkin...
somehow we ended up using fake pumpkins.
I think that we decided that after all that work...
we didn't want the squirrels around here
feasting on our creations.

After almost 6 hours of pure delight...
Carol left with an almost complete pumpkin house.  
I was able to complete mine after Carol left...
while my visiting daughter and made her
 "Binder of Women" Halloween costume.
Yes, the apple does not fall far from the tree...
my daughter likes to dabble in crafting also!  :)

My Halloween BOOtique is open until Halloween...
please take a peek...if you dare!

http://lucysbootique.blogspot.com
XO, Lucy


No comments:

Post a Comment